1. As a reader, identify the tools, techniques, skills, strategies, or types of learning that the portfolio creator has identified as the most powerful for her/him. Write them on the chart below.
2. As a reader, identify the evidence that the writer presents in order to SHOW how he/she has used the tools, techiniques, skills, or strategies to grow and progress.
3. Which tools, etc. are completely described and which need more description?
need more description:
4. As a reader, circle any of the following that you see the portfolio creator doing:
5. In what ways does the writer relate her/his learning to progress?
6. As a reader, what would you suggest to this writer to make the reflective piece more powerful?
7. As a reader, what do
you think this writer has
done particularly well?
Site Map | Semester Portfolio Rubric | Nuts and Bolts of Your Portfolio | Portfolio Presentation Outline | Instructions for Volunteer Facilitators | | On-Line Resources | Glossary | Quotes | WordList | Grades | Co-Teachers - Doug and Melissa | Gallery
E-Mail Doug at firstname.lastname@example.org or Melissa at email@example.com