PowerPoint, an excellent presentation
- Tells a story
- Organizes your presentation
- Keeps the audience involved -
Liven up you presentation
- Animate text blocks -
bring in text one key point at a time.
- Animate images -
use multiple images or animations to show more depth.
A picture is
Well, you can insert all kinds of images such as:
- Internet art
- Charts and graphs
- You need to be careful of file size - keep
under 400k if possible
- Don't get carried away - make sure everything
supports your content
Whoa, be careful...
- Use simple sentences or phrases
- Fit about seven or fewer lines on a
give or take...
if you have more information,
but it won't fit...
continue the topic onto the next slide.
- Use colors
and images that support your presentation.
- Use type that can be
easily read oops,
easily read from a distance.
Try to keep body text no smaller than 24 points
and titles at 36 points.
- Use templates until you get the hang, or
- Don't get carried away with lots of "cool
Rehearse, rehearse, rehearse, rehearse, rehearse,
rehearse, rehearse, rehearse, rehearse, rehearse, rehearse,
rehearse, rehearse, rehearse, do you get the idea?
PowerPoint/Presentation Tips -
- focuses on the creation of the PowerPoint slides.
10 Little-Known, Rarely Discussed, Highly
Effective Presentation Techniques by Marjorie Brody at:
21 Tips For Spellbinding Speeches by Eileen
Kugler at: http://www.powerpointers.com/showarticle.asp?articleid=82
Map | Quotes
Organizers | Rules
of Thumb | On-Line
Resources | WriteDesign
| Co-Teachers - Doug
E-Mail Doug at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Melissa at email@example.com
Melissa and I would like to
making a commitment to
education and WriteDesign.