concept in education ever transforming
- Brainstorm reactions to the word
- Discuss the quote, "The only true thoughts are
those which do not grasp their own meaning." - Adorno
- Freewrite questions that you have. They may be
literal, metaphorical, small, big, rhetorical.
- Create an oral poem with a Quaker Read of
- Look at, react to, read some of Neruda's
questions. Encourage reading bilingually, favorite lines, images,
- Take time, space, and materials to create a
Use brainstorming and freewriting as a starting point.
Choose a motif.
Choose metaphorical or literal or combination.
Paint pictures with questions.
- Share with response group. Re-vision.
- Post for all to see and consider, or create a
book of questions.
Map | Ode
Poetry | Using
Odes | Using
Natural Artifacts | Re-Vision
Bio | Quotes
| Co-Teachers - Doug
E-Mail Doug at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Melissa at email@example.com
Melissa and I would like to
making a commitment to
education and WriteDesign.